Friday 31 May 2013

Daisy days with mellow yellow


   Hello again everyone!

  Firstly can I just say if you are looking at my blog right now then thank you so much. Feel free to leave me any comments or ask any questions you wish too, I would be so happy to receive them. As I am a newby to the blogging world any feedback is so greatly appreciated :)

I decided to do my 2nd post based on my new pastel yellow knit jumper that I received in the post on monday from Topshop. It is unbelievably comfy and I love the crochet bottom (as I am sure you will all start to learn I LOVE lace/crochet and anything with beading or embroidery. Anyway have a look at the outfit and see what you think!












Polka dot and yellow bow clutch - by designer Betseyville, TJMaxx Florida


I am loving Topshop's clothing at the moment, very feminine and romantic which is what inspires my styling choices. I love putting frilly socks with quite edgy boots, putting a bit of a spin on the outfit and I thought adding the quite crazy clutch gave it the bit of spice it needed! 

Let me know what you all think! would honestly love your opinions on my style.

Lots of love, Charlotte Mulford
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment