Monday 23 June 2014

Top Shopper

Hello again my lovely readers.
So this outfit basically sums up my love for Topshop - from the stunning tropical print to the full and classy shape of the midi skirt, this two piece is just a dream to wear. (You feel like some sort of fifties goddess that is ready for her afternoon tea party). 
I decided to add a strawberry flower clip adding to the retro style and I also layered these two topshop necklaces, adding more texture and interest to the look. I lastly accessorised this outfit with a green clutch bag, picking out the green leaves within the co-ord and baby pink Zara heels, which picked out the pink in both the skirt and bralet. 
Hope you like this summery glam look lovelies....













All My Love As Always, 
Charlotte 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment