Tuesday 5 August 2014

Hiding Behind Her Hat...

Hello lovelies, 
So today I want to share with you this lovely co-ord from Miss Selfridge which is so comfy to wear and the print is so beautiful. I teamed it with a Miss Selfridge floppy hat for a bit of a different take on 'summer chic' and my new Lamoda handbag. The bag is the perfect size for a day out to London and features gold elements, which for anyone that wears a lot of gold jewellery, like I do, it compliments each other so well. I then added my fav (yep you guessed it) Boohoo perspex wedges, which I think by now you all know I love. 
I also love that the white wedges match the white Lamoda bag. 
To finish the look I added a variety of gold rings and a gold cuff.
As for the rings, some are old Topshop and some are vintage, so unfortunately I cannot tell you where you can buy them, however Topshop and Miss Selfridge have some beautiful gold rings at the moment - so go take a look if you fancy trying some gold accessories!












White Perspex Wedges, Boohoo

Lots of love,
Charlotte
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Hey I just came across your blog through Instagram. I have to admit I love your sense of style. I love prints and pastel colours. Similar to me :P I have followed you through Bloglovin :)

    http://asseenonsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely that is so kind of you... I took a look at your blog and it is lovely! I have followed you back on Bloglovin and I will now look for you on Instagram.. xxx

      Delete
  2. Lovely skirt/top! Looks great on you!

    xx Bee
    http://lightandvibes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous Charlotte, I love the co ord with the hat! I just followed you on bloglovin' after seeing you linked in a liebster award . I'm at 
Project Rattlebag x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog and especially this combo! Would be great if you could check out my blog. ♥ Stylishsunrise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete