Wednesday 18 September 2013

The Other Side Of Me

 Okay so for todays post I thought I would show a different side to my style. For 'going out' looks I love playing with a monochrome theme but still adding a bit of boho chic to the look with maybe a dream catcher necklace or a fringed bag. In todays post I decided to add my new and beautiful dream catcher necklace from Miss Selfridge. Its detailing is beautiful and the colours of the feathers go well with my colour hair :)
Anyways take a look and let me know what you think :)











Black and White Envelope Clutch, Charity Shop (Originally Miss Selfridge)
Block Colour Low Heeled Court Shoe, TKMaxx

I have kind of two sides to me, when it comes to my styling choices. In the day and especially in Summer I lean towards a boho chic kind of look with feminine dresses and fringed bags, flower crowns, kimonos and of course my fav dream catchers! However in the evening it is like the little devil comes out in me (so to speak). I like to dress more edgy (well compared to my day time looks) with tight fitted jumpsuits or a leather mini, just to show off the figure a little and to make a girl feel more dressed up I guess. This is one of my more edgy looks that I may wear to London in the evening or something like that. 

Hope you guys like the other side of me ;) Still got the girly dream catcher in though and the cute little pumps with little bows, you can't get rid of my feminine side that easily. 

Peace and Love 
Charlotte :)
xxxx

7 comments:

  1. The colours in this outfit are pretty, love how there's a pop of orange! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, just checked out your blog, its a lovely read! Have followed <3

      Delete
  2. You are beautiful!
    I adore the colour of your hair
    lovely outfit too :)

    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    Get the latest on high street trends, collections, EXCLUSIVE discount codes and more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I have followed you :)
      Lovely autumn pictures, thoroughly inspired! xxx

      Delete
  4. WOW Nice pictures, looks so good. I like that Crop Tops.

    ReplyDelete