Friday 27 September 2013

Genie Jumpsuit


Hello Readers :) 
So today I had to show you my Genie Jumpsuit from a company called 'Dancing Leopard'. They have amazing boho beachwear and they use traditional indian patterns on their garments which are just so unusual and beautiful. You really can dance like a leopard in this jumpsuit! It is so comfy, loose fitting and stylish at the same time! The boyfriend usually takes the shots of me in the back garden but for this outfit he said lets do something different, so we went out the front of the house instead so I hope you all like the photos :)














Sandals, River Island (old) others here
Crochet Fringed Bag, Charity Shop
Clip In Hair Flower, Ollie Vee's (handmade)
Bracelets (tribal themed), Carboot

I know you are probably thinking its way to cold to be wearing this but the day we actually took these photos it was actually really sunny and fairly warm, so I thought I would go for it. Hey no pain no gain right? 
Anyway It is just going to be a quick post today as its the lovely mummys birthday today so things are hectic in the house, hehe. Will make it up to you guys I promise. Will post again over the weekend and it wont be such a quick one.
Take care everyone and have a lovely weekend,
Peace and Love as always, 
Charlotte
(charlottesweboffashion) 

No comments:

Post a Comment