Friday 10 January 2014

Legally Blonde

Happy New Year Readers!
Now, I could start this post and apologise for not posting over the whole christmas period but tbh I have had a lovely break and have enjoyed every minute so the blogging just had to wait. However the posting begins again now and I cannot wait to show you all my new outfits! 
Now for those of you that have seen the film 'Legally Blonde' and hate the styling in it, I probably would look away now as the post below screams Legally Blonde! So for you lovely readers that like a bit of pink (as I do) this little post will be perfect for you :) 
Enjoy xx







Lace Scarf, River Island (old)
Bag - Originally my sisters (now mine hehe)

See why I said very 'Legally Blonde'? and maybe even a little Carrie Bradshaw as well? what do you think? I have had a wonderful Christmas and New Year but monday it is back to university where I will complete another term of projects and assignments. I am excited to find out what photo shoots I will be doing and am very excited to see my friends. 
I hope you have all had a lovely start to 2014! 

All my love as always, 
Charlotte 
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment