Tuesday 21 January 2014

Chanel-esk Sale Finds

Good Afternoon sweethearts
In my previous post I mentioned I was collecting my grades but I have not posted since so I thought I would just let you know that I collected all my feedback and was all very positive and I was so proud that my hard work paid off. It has pushed me to continue to work hard this semester! 
Anyway I thought I would share with you lovely readers today, what came in my Missguided Parcel and River Island parcel the other day and how I have gone about styling them for this particular look. So in the wonderful parcel from Missguided were these stylish and comfy trousers and this black roll neck crop top and in the River Island Parcel was this SALE tweed jacket.  











Tweed Embellished Jacket, River Island (sale)
Handbag, Coach
Black Buckle Stiletto, my mums wardrobe
Burberry Watch, Second Hand Vintage Store
 (other than right hand index finger which was my nans)

I do not often wear a full black outfit but I love this simple black look with the pop of colour with the pin stripe down the side of the trousers. The black crop top is a little textured and will go with so many things that I just had to have it. Missguided are always brilliant for the their basic tops that you can mix and match. I thought if you were going out and needed a cover up, this River Island Sale jacket would look effortlessly chic and completes the Chanel- esk look. I added my bargain fedora hat from Asos which is in their fabulous sale and is now only £16.50 (which I think for this hat is just amazing). I love gold embellishment and this hat just screamed my name, so a quick purchase was necessary. I finished the look with gold jewellery and black stilettos which are actually my mums but I love them and they look expensive even though she got them for a bargain. Lastly I picked up my Coach travel bag which I thought completed the little black outfit.  

What bargains have you found in the sale sweethearts?
Peace & Love,
Charlotte 
xxx 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment