Sunday 16 February 2014

Sunny Sunday

Happy Sunday lovely readers :) 
So as promised I am showing you my topshop dress that is just so comfy and my new Fedora hat from River Island that I got for one of my birthday presents. I decided to style the dress with my mint coat also from Topshop and my knee high boots from Nelly. 








Pocket Watch Necklace, Accessorize (old) Similar here
Pandora Bracelet & Charms, Pandora
Rachel e Rebeca Handbag, Mothers (old present) 

I hope you all had a lovely valentines day. Unfortunately I was poorly for valentines, and so what was going to be a romantic meal out with my boyfriend, turned out to be an early night watching Netflix in bed with him haha. However Dimi did get me a beautiful bunch of flowers, a sweet card and a cute teddy bear so that was lovely! We are also going to an exhibition in London on Tuesday and so we will probably make a whole day of it, to make up for valentines.
Hope you all had a lovely valentines, whether it be with family, friends or your partner. All that matters is that you were surrounded with love.
All my love, 
Peace and Happiness, 
Charlotte 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment