Monday 10 February 2014

Pull & Bear

Hey my lovelies,
So this evening I wanted to show you a little outfit I wore over the weekend and it is a little Pull & Bear set I thought looked cute together. On the 1st Feb it was my birthday and me and my boyfriend went to Westfield shopping centre and so I popped into Pull & Bear. I thought the jumper was lovely and I thought popping it with a floral skirt mixed it up a little. However it is definitely still too cold outside to wear this outfit and so maybe adding some black tights and a good old Topshop Boyfriend coat wouldn't hurt.
Anyways take a look...





Lace Up Peep Toe Boots, Charity Shop

I matched the outfit with my charity shop bargain boots, which I thought kept it simple as I didn't want to add another colour into the mix. (They are also really comfy and so I didn't fall over whilst these photographs were being taken, like I do in some of my shoes- what us girls put ourselves through in the name of fashion ay hehe). 
Anyway on my next post I am going to show you my new topshop dress and coat! 
Which may be a little more suitable for the weather we are having atm hehe.
Have you guys worn something lately that was maybe a bit too silly for the current weather?
All my love as always, 
Charlotte 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment