Tuesday 8 October 2013

Jumping In Jumpsuits

Hello again everyone :)
Sorry I have not posted in a week. I am slowly getting back into uni as I am in my second year now and there is a lot of work to be done! Its hard juggling uni, a part time job and the blog but hopefully you all understand and know that I am trying my best :) x
 Anyways on to todays outfit. As I have said before, I am a huge fan of Missguided (especially at the moment, soooooo many nice things). I wanted to do more of an evening, going out look so I knew my lace monochrome jumpsuit  had to make an appearance. 
Anyway take a look and let me know what you guys think :) x











Black And White Blazer, Missguided (old) however lovely one here
Flower Bracelet, Jewels (Leighton Buzzard)

I decided to keep the styling fairly simple with the monochrome theme running throughout. I added my bargain Tk Maxx lace up wedges, that yet again my amazing mother found (she loves Tk Maxx). I also decided to show you my new magazine style clutch bag which I am just in love with. I have a bit of a thing for black and white photographs as it is, but for those black and white images to be Vogue front covers, well that is just perfect in my eyes hehe. 
I actually wore this outfit out on a friday night with my friends partying recently, and most of them were shocked to see it was a jumpsuit as it fit so snug that they thought the trouser part were actually leggings.  If I was to recommend anywhere to buy a new jumpsuit, whether it be for a day time look or more of an evening look I would say, go and check out Missguided. These are the two I love at the minute - 

Anyway I am now going to watch some T.V with the boyfriends mummy and chill out! 
Hope you all had a great weekend and this week is going okay so far.
Peace and Love,
Charlotte
xxx

1 comment: