Tuesday 13 May 2014

Feeling Fruity...


Hello Lovelies, 
Today I wanted to do something a little different, so instead of me posing (or should I say trying to pose) in my latest purchase, I instead have chosen a current trend and found affordable high street buys that may persuade you to give this trend a try. 
So I decided to explore the Fruit Trend and tried to find a different slice of this trend for everyone to enjoy!
Many high street stores are loving the pineapple print - whether it be on tops, jeans or for accessories however some stores are being adventurous and going for oranges, cherries, bananas, strawberries and not forgetting The Queen B - watermelon.  The little collection below shows just a sample of how you could incorporate this trend into your outfits, whether your brave enough to go for the pineapple print Topshop jeans or maybe just stick to the small pineapple earrings - either way you too can rock this trend (and no don't think of an excuse why it will not suit you or your too old, or your hair colour doesn't match. There is something out there within this trend for you, trust me). 
I personally opted for the Asos tank top shown below - it is really cute on and the colours fit in nicely with my pastel collection so far. However... I have also been eyeing up the Lemon slice bag from Accessorize as well, I know its a bit 'out there' but its so bright and cheerful that I cant help but love it. I also love the River Island fruit inspired bikinis and the strawberry floral crown is beautiful!
Enjoy lovelies
xxx

Feeling Fruity


No comments:

Post a Comment