Tuesday 6 May 2014

Styling For Spring

Hello again lovelies.
Hope you have all had a lovely long weekend...
Today I wanted to share with you all this beautiful River Island Spring floral two piece. It is a lovely bright floral print made from a soft tweed like fabric and is so comfy to wear. The skirt can be worn without the matching jacket for a different look as well - so you get your moneys worth as you can have several different looks with this one co-ord.
I will warn you I look very short in this post (but I am quite short to be honest, 5ft 4 I think) and usually I would wear heels in blog posts but I thought in this post I would show you all my new River Island loafers that I picked up with my mummy the same day I got this co-ord and unfortunately they are flats.
Sooooo be warned little short charlotte is coming up.
Hope you like the outfit lovelies...












Cream Floral Print Jacket, River Island
Rib Crop Tee, Topshop
Cream, Floral Print Skirt, River Island
Patent Loafers, River Island (similar here)
Flower Earrings, New Look

I cannot wait to share with you all my next co-ord/ two piece from Asos as it just beautiful.
Hopefully it will be featured in the next post.

Today is my boyfriends mummy's birthday so this post goes out to her. She is soooo sweet and I want to wish her the best birthday ever! 
Happy birthday Ellie - I love you lots xxxx

Lots of love as always, 
The Red Head 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment