Friday 2 May 2014

Your Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile

Hello Lovelies, 
So for this look I went for a more cute, vintage inspired style. This pink knit two piece from Never Fully Dressed is so comfy yet stylish and comes in other beautiful pastel colours as well such as Lemon and Mint. There are other shades such as white, black and grey but I thought the pink suited my style the best and is so girly and cute that I could not resist. I decided to style the outfit with a white lace bralet from Topshop and my Flower Headband that I picked up at London Fashion Weekend and is by 'Her Curious Nature'.
Hope you like the 'Pink Ladies' look darlings...












Shop My Look Here -

I added my New Look Clutch that I am loving at the minute and also little flower earrings which are also from New Look. I lastly styled it up with my nude heels from Miss Selfridge which I actually got last summer but I have linked a pair that are really similar which they have in their Spring/Summer collection this year.

Lots of love, 
The Red Head 
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous as always!! Stunning outfit love it! :)
    Ava xox
    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete