Wednesday 17 July 2013

Day Dreaming With Dream Catchers


Hey everyone! For todays outfit I decided to show you all my new miss selfridge playsuit. I think its suppose to be pj's! But tbh it is just so hot, I need something cool and light to wear, so what better than this little playsuit. 

 










Cream cut out heels, Miss Selfridge (still in some stores)
Crochet fringed boho bag, Charity Shop
Crochet cover up, TK Maxx
Aviator Sunglasses, Primark
Floppy cream hat, DIY

I purchased the little blue dream catcher at a stall in milton keynes shopping centre, and I decided it was too lovely to leave out of this blog post, so I tied it to my bag, adding a bit of boho chic to the look. I thought I would add the little crochet cardigan as well to add some texture pattern to the outfit, and also I just love crochet and lace! :) 
Well I hope you guys like todays look, do you like the added dream catcher and crochet cardigan? what would you style the lingerie playsuit with? Would love to know your thoughts and ideas :) x

Peace and Love <3
Charlotte
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment