Sunday 21 July 2013

Matchy Matchy...


Hi all :) hope you all had a fun filled weekend and enjoyed the lovely weather. I wanted to show you all my matching top and skirt in forest leaf print from Topshop. I have had it a while, so I apologise for that but still, I thought maybe it would inspire you guys to step outside your comfort zone, as I have with this outfit. Hope you all like it :) 











Crayon forest print crop top, Topshop
Crayon forest print midi skirt, Topshop
Green peep toe heels, Nine West
Floral crown, DIY (made myself)
Crochet fringed bag, Charity shop
heavily embellished tribal necklace, Beyond Retro
Rope belt, Fabric store
Brown jewelled cuff bracelet, Jewels (Leighton Buzzard) 

I love this outfit, its so easy to throw on and you look like you have made such an effort, which I love hehe. I am usually not a big 'Midi skirt' fan however this one has slits up the front which makes it a bit more fun and young, as after all I am nineteen not fifty! hehe :)
So what do you guys think of the matching outfit? How would you style it?
Peace and Love, 
Charlotte :)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment