Friday 26 July 2013

Pretty In Peacock


Hey guys :)  Today I just had to show you my latest kimono! You may quite quickly notice I have a love for kimonos, especially fringed ones! They are so easy to throw over a dress or a playsuit and they immediately make the outfit unique! This peacock kimono has so many colours in it that I decided just a plain lace playsuit would suffice. Anyways I will let you guys see, hope you like it :)


          

          

          

         

         

         

     


Turquoise heels, River Island (old), Gift 
Multi- coloured bracelet, DIY

The lace playsuit that I decided to team with the kimono, is actually a garment I brought a while ago from H&M, however I have linked a very similar playsuit above ^ which is from Missguided and is just as beautiful (if not more hehe). I hope you guys liked the outfit, and love the peacock kimono as much as I do!  Oh and I hope you like 'Penny' (the little dog above) she clearly wanted her photo taken today and so we decided to let her in to one of the shots :) 

How would you guys style this kimono ? 
Peace and Love 
Charlotte Mulford 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment