Wednesday 24 July 2013

Little 'Bow' Peep










Heart necklace, Ebay

For todays look I wanted to convey the girly, feminine mood that I was in! The weather is beautiful and my mums garden is looking particularly beautiful at the moment (although she is moaning that she has to water the plants way too much atm hehe). This Miss Selfridge shift dress is one of my favourite dresses that I have at the moment. It is so comfy to wear and because of the beautiful bell sleeves and delicate lace you don't really need to accessorise it that much, for it to still be a stand out piece. I decided to add the oversized bow headband (also from Miss Selfridge) as I love having accessories in my hair. I feel it gives that extra feminine touch and adds an extra interest to the overall look, what do you think?

Hope you guys like the look today, how would you style this dress? or if you have it already show me how you have styled this little number up! would love to see. 
Leave me a comment below, or click follow at the side of my page if you like my looks :)
Best Wishes, 
Charlotte Mulford 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment