Tuesday 22 October 2013

A Pretty Palette Of Pastel Pink..



Hello lovely readers,
 So today I thought I would start putting together outfits that I would love to wear. I don't always have the time to show you what I'm wearing as I need the boyfriend to take the photos and as we are both at uni, this is proving difficult at the moment but hopefully this will fill the days where I cannot do a shoot. 



Anyway I would love to wear this outfit on a sunny autumn day out with the girls. It is so feminine and soft and I love adding frilly socks into the mix. The ear muffs I found on Asos and I think I may have to make a purchase, as they are just too cute. The read 'I Miss Summer' on them and they look so cute on the model and I just hope I love them just as much when I get them. However alternatively if it is not cold enough to wear ear muffs I would just add a 70's style floppy hat for that perfect boho chic look.The Topshop tulle midi dress is just perfection and I already have it in the grey shade however I love this pastel pink shade as well.  So I guess the question of the day is... 
What one of the above is your fav my lovely's?

Peace and Love, 
Charlotte :)
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment