Tuesday 15 October 2013

Baby, It's Cold Outside

Me again :) 
So today I thought I would do a sensible post and show you how I attempt to look fashionable when it is freezing cold outside and I am commuting to Uni (haha). It isn't the most 'fun' of looks but I thought you would rather take inspiration from a look that is current than to do a summer post when tbh it is really chilly out there now! 
So take a look and let me know what you all think :) 










Cream Cable Knit Jumper, Topshop
Tweed Fur Hood Gilet, Tk Maxx
Floral Cow Girl Boots, Tk Maxx
Gold Knot Long Necklace, Personal (passed down to me)
Gold Ring, New Look
Burgundy and Beige Bow Bag, Topshop


The photos make it look so cold outside, but I think it kind of works for the look, (hope you guys agree).  I have to say this skirt from Topshop is actually so comfy which I really did not think it would be. I have styled it in so many ways already and just can't get enough of it. The wrap style is so 'in' at the moment and the colour fits in well for A/W. I decided to get it in the petite as I am very short and did not want it too long on me as I feel its suppose to be a mini. I decided to team the skirt with a cream knit and my tweed gilet for an effortless boho chic look. 
 I am going shopping on thursday in London and have my eye on a few bits in Topshop, Zara, Miss Selfridge and Urban Outfitters so I can't wait to show you all what I get. 

Anyway hope it isn't too cold where ever all you lovely readers are and I hope you all had a lovely weekend. 
Let me know what you think of the more winter inspired look. 
Peace and Love  
Charlotte 
xxx
PS - Isn't my mums garden bunny ornament the cutest hehe. 

2 comments:

  1. U look amazing <3

    http://glossfashion.com/annawii

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anna! I was so so so happy when I saw you had commented, still loving your blog, as always! xxx

      Delete