Monday 21 October 2013

Boho Kimono

 Good Evening readers :) 
Hope you all had a lovely weekend and you are not feeling the monday blues like I am. I worked at the weekend but wasn't very well so I feel like I've missed out on the weekend and gone straight to monday. (So I am a bit sleepy to say the least). However, today at Uni we were learning different camera techniques for shooting a short fashion film, so this was fun and got me excited for my project.
Anyways for todays outfit I thought I would show you my 'Rare' dream catcher fringed kimono which I got in the sale a few weeks back. 
Hope you like it :) ...






    




Beige Peep Toe Heels, Miss Selfridge
Dream Catcher Necklace, Bijou-Brigitte
Burberry Watch, Second Hand Vintage Store

Today I was inspired by pastel tones and fringing with the contrast of my colour hair. I added my dream catcher feathered necklace to compliment the gorgeous detailing on the back of the kimono. I love the kimono and I cannot believe it is in the sale for twenty pounds on the 'Rare' website (it was fifty five pounds so it is a real bargain hehe).  I love the dream catcher embroidery combined with the fringed tassels for that extra bohemian touch.
I hope you guys like the outfit, how would you style this kimono ? I'd love to know!
Anyway I have to continue with uni work now lovely's, so I will speak soon. 
Peace and Love as always, 
Charlotte 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment