Monday 28 April 2014

A Little Lace 'N' A Little Leather

Me again lovelies, 
So since I have featured sooooo many pastels and two pieces lately (but you know I just love the two pieces) I decided I should change things up a bit and whats better than a beautiful black lace bralet. I absolutely love this bralet from Topshop but I wasn't sure what to style it up with. When shopping with my mother dear the other day I picked up this faux leather white skirt with decorative gold zips. I decided to try the two together when I got home and I loved the contrast of the edgy leather look with the delicate lace.  On the same shopping trip I got this delicate and beautiful necklace from Miss Selfridge which is just so 'me'. Its gold and pink with lace and little hanging bits - oh its just lovely!
Hope you like the monochrome look lovelies...















(Shop my look here)

Oh and how lovely is the New Look clutch bag? I think that New Look are so on trend at the moment and I love all of the 'Clueless' style skirts they are featuring and the bargain priced pastel heels!

Btw I apologise for the very 'pouty' faces I am pulling in this post. It might of had something to do with watching Americas Next Top Model just before we took these photographs (as I just love that programme) and so me and my boyfriend were having fun pretending we were on a shoot - 'smize girls' (if you watch ANTM you will get that).

Anyway TTFN,
Lots of love, 
Charlotte
The Red Head 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment