Sunday 23 March 2014

A Sixties Spring Step

Hello My Lovelies :) 
For today's post I am going to show you two of the things that came in a little box of heaven from Asos which are both yellow and both beautiful! 
Hope you like them as much as I do :) 
xxx











White Lace Top, Boohoo
Earings, Newlook (Prezzie from Miss Sadie Kleo)
I am feeling so sixties in this outfit and when this check bag arrived from asos it was like a little piece of heaven. It is just so cute and playful and I loved matching it with the pale midi skirt also from Asos. They also had it in pale blue which is beautiful, but they have sold out so am hoping they will re-stock soon so I can get my hands on that pastel beauty too hehe :) 
This look reminds me so much of the Louis Vuitton Spring/Summer 2012 collection which I loved then and still love - a pastel lovers heaven! 

Hope you all had a lovely weekend, 
Love & Smiles
The Red Head
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this outfit Charlotte, you look bloody beautiful! I don't really own any yellow items that I can think of (other than a sweatshirt!), but you've definitely inspired me to reassess the colour xx Rebecca - UK fashion blog

    ReplyDelete