Monday 17 March 2014

Mint For Monday

Happy St Patrick's Day lovelies!
So going along with St Patricks day I decided to share with you all on the blog today my mint green two piece and greeny/blue (front cover) eyeshadow that I decided to wear for a change!
Hope you all like it.













Whole outfit is Topshop including - Two Piece, Cami Top and court shoes.
The bag is Chanel and the necklace is Accessorize (last summer). 
Eyeshadow - Front Cover Makeup Palette 
I decided to add a pop of yellow into the mix since it was lovely and sunny and also added my green check shoes from Topshop which I love and am so glad I got them when they were still in stock! (Although Topshop are pretty good at getting things back in stock which sell out quickly so keep checking the back in stock page if you also had your eye on them). 
Anyway just a quick post today as I have lots of uni work to be doing,
work hard play hard right?
Hehe :)
Lots of love as always, 
Charlotte 
xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Hello, I nominated you for the Liebster Blogger Award! Love your blog!
    http://abigailbunny.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete