Saturday 8 March 2014

Boho Co-Ord (Post Three)

Hello again lovelies,
Okay so this is my third two piece post, showing you all of my beautiful sets, as I am just obsessed with them at the moment. I think they are so classy and easy to throw on and you instantly look chic without making any effort at all really hehe. This two piece is a little different compared to my last co-ords as this one has more of a boho feel to it, which in the summer is totally a style I lean towards.
I love this set from Boohoo.com and I cannot wait to wear it in the summer!
Thank you Boohoo for making this beautiful two piece :)











Fringed Boho Bag, TK Maxx
Beige Peep Toe Heels, Miss Selfridge
Claw Brown Bracelet, Jewels
Circle Brown Gem Earrings, Accessorize

I love the boho look for the summer and styling this two piece has made me want summer to come even more! Today was a lovely a sunny day though, so I shouldn't really complain hehe. 
Hope your all having a lovely weekend, 
Love, Peace, Smiles and Styling
Charlotte 
(the red head hehe)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment