Saturday 1 March 2014

Cute In Co-Ords (Post One)

So as I previously promised to show you all what I wore to London Fashion Weekend, this post is doing just that. I decided to wear the most beautiful Topshop Two Piece which is kind of Clueless meets Chanel which I quite love to be honest hehe. I decided to add my pink Chanel bag and my Chanel necklace as it was a special occasion ;) and then popped on my Asos fedora, which always goes down a treat hehe.  






When it gets warmer I would love to wear this two piece without tights and with a pale pink or white crop top, but need to wait until the lovely weather changes first (or not so lovely). However for the colder times this Boohoo roll neck top is perfect and all their basic tops are so cheap and so comfy. 

Anyway I hope you are all having a lovely weekend, I am so excited for tomorrow as I am going to see The Queen B (Beyonce) at the O2 and I am too excited for words to even explain. I have always wanted to see her in concert and tomorrow is finally the day!

As the title suggests over the next three posts I am going to be showing you all of my new co-ords as I am just obsessed with them to be honest, so hopefully if you don't like this co-ord you will like the next one.
Have a lovely weekend sweethearts :)
Love, Peace & Fashion 
Charlotte 
xxx
PS- I have now linked my Instagram page so just press the little Instagram icon up ^^ on the right of my blog to follow me. It will be showing outfit layouts, photography shoots and previews of blog posts.



No comments:

Post a Comment