Thursday 6 March 2014

Clueless Co-Ords (Post Two)

Continuing on with my co-ord posts, I wanted to show you my new pale blue dogtooth Missguided co-ord, which I love. I also added my Topshop Blazer and Boohoo perspex wedges which I can't wait to wear in Spring/Summer. 












Missguided have recently just got in a lilac one as well which I am so tempted to get! I am loving all the pastel colours everywhere and I now just want Summer to get here. Ive always suited pastel colours better than bold colours because of my hair colour and I feel baby blue contrasts nicely against my hair, so hope you all agree hehe. Now as for the shoes, I have wanted some perspex heeled shoes for ages and when I saw these beauties on Boohoo I just had to buy them. I got a few other lovely things from Boohoo as well which I am going to show you in my next post, continuing with the co-ords though of course :) 

Hope your all loving the pastels as much as I am! 
Love, Peace and Fashion 
Charlotte 
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Ohh goodness! This outfit is gorgeous :) You look stunning! Jealous of your hair... you make me want to become a red head haha :) Lovely Post!!
    Ava xox
    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete