Friday 11 April 2014

Aloha Summer

Hello again Lovelies. 
Today I wanted to show you these beautiful aloha joni jeans from Topshop and the beautiful Accessorize shell bag which I have both shared with you on my Instagram.
Now, usually I do not like bright heavily printed things but these jeans are so summery and pretty that I couldn't help but love them. I even love that they are called the Aloha print haha.
Hope you like the outfit sweets,
oh and I hope you like the hair (decided to do something a little
different than just always having it down).












Aloha Joni High Waited Jeans, Topshop
Light Pink Cami, Topshop (similar in link from New Look)
White Crop Blazer, Topshop
White Perspex Wedges, Boohoo
Light Pink Shell Bag, Accessorize
Floral Limited Edition Head Crown, Asos
(other beautiful ones can be found in the link on asos)

Necklace, Matalan

I apologise for these shoes being in so many posts, but I just love them and they are so versatile and go with so many of my outfits that they are the first pair of shoes I think of.
Anyway have a lovely weekend everyone and Happy Friday!
Love,
The Red Head
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment