Tuesday 8 April 2014

Back To Primary School

Hiya lovelies!
For this evenings post I am taking you back to a very happy time in my life - primary school / lower school, what ever you want to call it. I was lucky enough to go to Stanbridge Lower school, which I loved and was so very happy there. I am happy to tell you that my group of friends when I was at the school are still my good friends today which I know is so unusual and I am very grateful to have them.
So to my Stanbridge lot - if your reading this, then I am so happy I still have you in my life and you all have been a huge part of my life so far! 

On to the post... 
In primary school I had to wear a blue and white gingham dress in the summer and this outfit just reminded me of it so much.
I hope you all like it...











Gingham Frill Bralet, Topshop
White Joni High Waisted Jeans, Topshop
Off White Blazer, Topshop
Gingham Bow Headband, Topshop
Gingham Bow Pointed Court Shoes, Topshop
Blue Floral Handbag, Vintage Boutique

I hope you like all the gingham everywhere haha, I went a bit overboard with it all matching but I just couldn't help myself. 
Tomorrow I am going to London with my uni girl 'Miss Hannah Park' and I am excited to show you all the shopping that I get.
Anyway thats it for today, remember to check my Instagram if you like my blog.

Lots of Love, 
The Red Head 
xxx

2 comments:

  1. You look so gorgeous <3
    Lovely blog!

    Andera | www.universulanderei.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Charlotte! Loving the blog. We've nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger award over at our blog, check it out! xo -V

    http://prettylovelygirls.com/2014/04/09/very-inspiring-award-nomination/

    ReplyDelete