Wednesday 23 April 2014

Mixing & Matching

Hello Lovelies, 
In this post I am mixing and matching two Missguided two pieces. The first is a pink co-ord that I shared with you all in a previous post, and I have decided to take the top from the set. The second is the same two piece but in yellow as I loved the other one so much I ordered it in yellow aswell. 
So the outcome was a pastel pink long sleeved crop top with a yellow skirt in the same design. I thought the colours looked lovely together and to add even more colour I styled the outfit with my River Island matching handbag and shoes which are just crazy beautiful! 
Enjoy guys..












Earings, Oasis

Excuse the hair being tied up in this post. It was annoying me so much in the wind that I ended up just tying it back off my face so hope you guys don't hate it too much! I usually hate my hair up but I thought for this outfit it kinda worked? I don't know, maybe I had a crazy moment haha. 

Hope you like the colourful outfit lovelies!
Lots of Love, 
The Red Head 
xxx

3 comments:

  1. You're flawless and love the outfit xx

    Lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit you look lovely!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I would like to what's the size of the skirt because I have the same morphology of you.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete