Monday 14 April 2014

Pucker Up Princess

Hello Lovelies, 
So if you follow me on Instagram you would have seen I posted this beautiful two piece earlier on today and I have been dying to style it up and put my stamp on it. 
I decided I would share with you my beautiful lips bag which if I'm being honest is no 'Lulu Guinness' and instead is just a good old Ebay find, but nevertheless I love it and is perfectly fine for me, until the day comes that I can afford the perfect Lulu bag (lets pray that day comes around).
I also added some neon brights in forms of jewellery and then yes, you guessed it, my beautiful boohoo wedges (I know, I know, your sick of them now, but I still love them all the same hehe).
Hope you like the outfit sweeties.















Pastel Pink Two Piece, Missguided
White Perspex Wedges, Boohoo
Pink Lips Bag, Ebay
Necklace, Accessorize (old) Other beautiful necklaces here

Missguided are killing the pastel trend at the moment and if pink isn't your thing then this beautiful two piece can be found in a pastel yellow, a nude (like Kim Kardashians latest nude look that everyone went crazy for on Instagram) or a white here..... they are are all beautiful. I actually purchased the yellow version of the skirt so that I could mix and match the the two pieces to make it a bit different. So I will be showing you this look at some point this week. 

Hope you all had a lovely weekend and enjoyed the sun!
Any of you been wishing you were at Coachella? 
I sure have! 

Peace & Love, 
The Red Head
xxx



2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning!! I love this outfit so much :) Your hair is amazing , hair envy here haha! :)
    Ava xox
    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit ,thats 2 piece looks amazing
    jenniferakandu.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete