Saturday 19 April 2014

Like A Sweet Wrapper

Evening Lovelies, 
In this post I wanted to show you this adorable gingham pink two piece from Topshop. I think it is so sweet and my boyfriend told me I look like a sweet wrapper (which in his world is a compliment so I was happy with that comment haha). I love the top has a little frill at the bottom and I also like that the skirt is a midi and not a short little number, so it is more suitable for the day time. 
Hope you like it darlings..













Gingham Frill Top, Topshop
Pink Gingham Midi Skirt, Topshop
Round Sunglasses with bird detail, Topshop
Pink Rucksack by Ollie & Nic, Tk Maxx 
Coach two tone wedges, Tk Maxx
Flower Crown, Primark

So I decided to add this bargain rucksack into the outfit, which I found at TK Maxx and is by Ollie & Nic. The Ollie & Nic website can be found here. They sell such beautiful vintage inspired bags and actually have a sale on at the minute so am tempted by the Geri Round Bag and the Rocco across body bag , which both have floral lining and is so cute. 
The Coach designer wedges were another brilliant Tk Maxx find. I love finding bargains in this store but to be honest my mum has taught me well, she is the ultimate bargain hunter in Tk Maxx. These wedges were broken when I found them and so had been reduced even further but luckily a quick fix which cost around £5 and they were good to go.

Anyway I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend
and are surrounded by love and happiness.
Lots of love as always, 
Charlotte, 
The Red Head 
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh this outfit is incredible! I adore the frill on the bottom of the top, gorgeous
    Lucia's Loves
    Giveaway:Win a Swatch watch
    x

    ReplyDelete